Friday, August 14, 2009

Ed Schultz

Ed Schultz, probably the most successful national talk radio host, who happens to be liberal, claims that conservatives want Obama to get shot! Why is it that liberals are regularly doing irresponsible things like this and no one holds them accountable? Is it because the liberal media actually agrees with them? Ironically, it was Ed Schultz who only a few years ago publicly wished Cheny would die.

Are there some conservatives who want Obama shot? Probably. Were there some liberals who wanted Bush shot? Probably. But I doubt that it was ever more than a very small minority of extremists who felt that way. The public smearing of an entire group of people simply because you disagree with them is really getting out of hand. Remember liberals are the ones who are always claiming how tolerant they are!

I know very few supporters of President Obama. Most people I know disagree with most of his postitions. But everyone I know thinks it would be disasterous if someone were to take a shot at him. I may disagree with the man, but I wish he and his family the best of health.

No comments:

Post a Comment