Friday, August 28, 2009

Why I Love Liberals

I love liberals. I think they are misguided, and I am convinced that some of their leaders are evil; but the typical liberal I love. Here's why.

The liberals I have known have all had a good heart. They genuinely care about the underprivileged, taking care of this planet, correcting injustices, righting wrongs, and making the world a better, more peaceful place. How can you not love someone like that?

The difference I have with liberals is how one attains such worthy goals. As a conservative I have the same goals although you would struggle to find that acknowledgement among anything left-leaning. And I believe most of my fellow conservatives feel the same way. We actually share similar goals. To not love liberals would be analagous to not loving conservatives. Believe it or not, we have more in common then our culture (media and political leaders) would have you believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment